“A data center is a facility used to house servers, switches and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems. It generally includes redundant power supplies, redundant UPS’s, redundant generators, redundant mechanical components, redundant data communications connections, environmental controls (e.g., fire suppression, BMS, card access, biometrics, cctv) and security devices.”
At CORE we provide all this and more. What makes us different is we really understand how to operate a N+1 Data Centre with a personal touch when it comes to customer service.
DATA CENTRE SOLUTIONS:
Quick overview of solutions we offer…
- Colocation Services – Where you bring your hardware into our secure facility – 24/7 support and access
- Managed Services/Cloud – Where we provide the hardware like Amazon – VM on a one of firewall/server etc.
- Backup Services – Where we provide a secure tunnel, so you can point it to one of our secure Storage Array’s
- Migration Services – Where we can provide a white glove service to lift up your environment and stand it up at our Data Centre
- 24/7 Monitoring Services – We can monitor your environment and fix the problem while sleep
- 24/7 Remote hands – We can reboot your server, rack and stack your shipments, troubleshoot your environment with you remotely etc.
- Cabling Solutions – We will ensure that all cables are tested, labelled and run correctly between your gear
- Network Solutions – Provide 100 mbs and 1 /10 gbs circuits at a wholesale rate from the 7 carriers we have on site
We offer a try before buy service to test out our quality and excellent service we offer.
We offer 2 months free rent to give you time to get your environment up and working
Core provides data centre and interconnection solutions to customers in Canada, ranging from cloud and information technology services to managed services and colocation. Core offers assessment and migration services of your current DC, make recommendations to take over the operations today, allowing for your easy transition out of the your current facility into your new facility. Core Data owns and operates state-of-the-art data centres in the Canadian marketplace, with an existing facility in Markham, ON. The Markham site is built to Tier III standards and has two separate power feeds (16 megawatts in total power).